iPad for Attorneys, Trial Lawyers, Mediators and Presenters
iPad for Attorneys, Trial Lawyers, Mediators and Presenters has been approved, by the State Bar of California, for 3 hours of MCLE credit, which includes 1 hour of Ethics credit and 2 hours of general MCLE credit.
We are currently working to schedule more sessions for January 2015. If you are interested in attending, please sign-up to receive notifications, below:
The course will be held at the offices of Veritext Legal Solutions, located at 101 Montgomery Street, Suite 450, San Francisco, CA 94104. Veritext has graciously agreed to provide breakfast for the morning session and lunch for the afternoon session.
During the presentation, you will learn how to use your iPad effectively, and ethically, to better help you meet your and your clients’ objectives. Registration is open. If you are interested in attending the course via video link please email firstname.lastname@example.org. We will try to make arrangements for you to appear via video link.A. iPad basics
- Features for different types of iPads (advantages / disadvantages of the features)
- Settings (includes ethical considerations)
- E-mail (includes ethical considerations)
- Security (includes ethical considerations)
- Backing up client information (includes ethical considerations)
- iPad cases
- Keyboard suggestions
- Backing up your iPad